VERISHIELD™ 100 SERIES PASSIVE EARMUFFS:
Superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Optimum comfort even over long periods of use makes them solutions users will want to wear.
• Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions.
• Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears: or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions.
• Lightweight cushioned headband: Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear.
• Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models: for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort.
• Steel wire framework
• ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight: patent pending
• An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily: heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
Air Flow Control Technology
Featuring a baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer: Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology controls how sound reaches the ear: ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies.
Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds.
The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup: for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
- Certifications – 19A0411RPS01 Issue 1
- Dielectric – No
- Ear Shell Material – ABS Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Earmuff Type – Over the head
- Mounting Method – Textile wire frame over the head
- High Visibility – No
- Mounting Features – Over the head
- Headband Material – Lightweight cushioned with wire frame headband
- Noise Environments – High level noise
- Optional Accessories – Hygiene Kit -VS13HK 1035138-VS Cool Pads 1000365
- Noise Reduction Rating – refer to part # 1035100 NRR 24 Can Class A
- Packaging – Individual Box
- Personal Protective Equipment Compatibility – eyewear
- SLC80 Rating – 32 class 5
- Weight – 285gram
- Standards – 19A0411RPS01 Issue 1
- Verticals Served – All
- Single Number Rating – 35
- Visibility Features – No