- Disinfects and kill germs on most hard surfaces, eradicates malodours at source. Keeps drains and toilets clean and sweet smelling. A powerful bleach effective against a wide range of pathogenic organisms.
- Drains, floors, lavatories and for general disinfecting and cleaning
- For general disinfecting use 1 part to 80 parts water. Use undiluted for toilets and drains. Bleach solution should be used with care and stored safely. Bleach can cause damage to carpets, fabrics, plastic, lino floor coverings and many other common materials. N.B. Do not mix with other cleaners. Keep separate from acids. Do not use on metal surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, etc
- All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
- All biocides/disinfectant/preservatives contained within Selden products fully comply with the EU Biocidal product Directive 98/8/EC, ensuring a high level of protection for humans, animals and the environment.