Honeywell H901EN FFP2 Disposable Fold Flat Half Face Masks£1.75 – £65.00 exc. Vat
Available in singles or packs of 50.
Folding, filtering, un-valved half mask with elastic head harness and internal metal nose clip. Conforms to FFP2 NR. Certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 Respiratory protective devices. Filtering protective half mask to protect against particles. Available in singles or packs of 50.
JSP Springfit 425ml FFP2 Mask With Typhoon Valve£1.80 exc. Vat
Product not available until summer 2021
This fold flat disposable FFP2 mask has a unique endoskeleton structure with a Typhoon valve that reduces breathing resistance as well as heat and moisture build up, for a cooler feel and secure fit. Easily compacts and fits right in your pocket.
JSP F621 Disposable FFP2 Dust Mask Two Pack£1.87 exc. Vat
Disposable fold flat EN 149 conforming FFP2 mask with mouldable nose bridge and foam pad on the inside for a more secure and comfortable fit. The toggle adjuster on each strap helps to accomplish a secure fit on common face type and the the fold flat design it is easy for the wearer to carry in their pocket.
JSP F622 Disposable FFP2 Valved Dust Mask Two Pack£2.37 exc. Vat
Disposable fold flat EN 149 conforming FFP2 mask with mouldable nose bridge and foam pad on the inside for a more secure and comfortable fit. The toggle adjuster on each strap helps to accomplish a secure fit on common face types, while the exhalation valve allows for each breathing by lowering resistance. Thanks to the fold flat design it is easy for the wearer to carry in their pocket.
3M 9320+ Aura Disposable FFP2 Unvalved Respirator£2.49 exc. Vat
The 9300+ Series combines ground-breaking ideas, technologies and materials in a convenient three-panel, flat-fold design. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods.
- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
3M 9322+ Aura Particulate FFP2 Valved Disposable Respirator£2.95 exc. Vat
The 3M 9322+ Aura FFP2 respirator provides all the outstanding FFP2 protection against dusts and mists while providing additional features for added comfort, including the reduction of heat and fogging of eyewear. Each respirator is individually wrapped for added hygiene.
Honeywell 1007223 5208 FFP2 Half Mask Respirator (x20)£19.95 exc. Vat
- Preformed and coloured nosebridge saves time to perfectly adjust the mask and to instantly identify its protection level.
- Large internal volume to easily communicate and breathe.
- Lightweight respirators (10g) to reduce wearers’ fatigue.
3M 8822 FFP2 Sanding & Power Tool Valved Dust Respirator – Box of 10£23.66 exc. Vat
An excellent quality valved FFP2 respirator that is robust and collapse resistant for protecting against medium level fine dust particulates and oil and water-based mists, especially those found in sanding and power tool applications. It helps to prevent the build up of heat inside the mask through 3M’s Cool Flow Valve technology. Sold in packs of 10.
Moldex 2400 FFP2 Face Mask (x20)£29.95 exc. Vat
- Proven shape and durable FFP Mask
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Loop strap for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
Moldex 2405 FFP2 Classic Face Mask (x20)£39.95 exc. Vat
The Moldex 2405 FFP2 face mask features actiform, which ensures a comfortable fit regardless of face shape. The mask is comfortable to wear over long periods and benefits from a ventex valve which minimises heat build up. Supplied as a box of 20 masks.