With protection against contamination and improved tactile sensitivity and grip.
- This single use nitrile gloves (thickness 0.11mm/4mil) are durable and powder-free and provide basic chemical resistance against contamination. They also fit well on any hand, enhancing your dexterity.
- Classification Name: Polymer patient examination glove
-Product code: LZA
-Device Class: 1
- Conforms to ASTM D6319, EN 374 and EN 455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP), ISO9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 (Medical Device) Quality Management System.
- Biocompatibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
- Inspection Levels: AQL 1.5
- Not tested for Chemotherapy