- Sizes: UK 3-15 – Size guide
- Height: 5 Inches
- Shoe weight: 705g
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 WR SRC
ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C PR
The PM4008 Baltimore is a wide fitting lightweight all-purpose waterproof safety boot.
It has a 100% non metallic construction and features a roomy, fibreglass toecap and composite midsole which allows the foot the flex and move freely.
Also including an Activ-Tex® Waterproof membrane that is breathable, tested for 8 hours.
Baltimore is widely specified on contracts due the vast, UK 3-15 size range and uniform styling enabling it to be ‘the one for everyone’.
The outsole complex is a dual density PU outsole which gives abrasion resistance whilst providing exceptional shock absorption and weight reduction.
All day comfort comes from a lightweight EVA comfort footbed.
- Upper Material: LWG certified water repellent smooth leather
- Eyelets: Plastic
- Webbing and Trims: Smooth leather pull loop
- Laces: 160cm non-wicking polyester
- Thread: Nylon
- Tongue: Inner: Polyester mesh / Outer: Water repellent smooth leather
- Collar: Inner: Polyester mesh / Outer: Water repellent smooth leather
- Footbed: EVA
- Lining: Polyester mesh and nylon
- Membrane: Activ-Tex® Waterproof
- Scuff Cap: PU
- Outsole: Dual density PU
- Protective Toecap: Fibreglass
- Protective Midsole: Kevlar