The RF008 FaraDRI is a breathtakingly lightweight and highly appealing groundbreaking safety trainer that has been designed to be sustainable to its core. It features recycled plastic bottle upper, webbing and lace materials that are durability rated, including an Activ-Tex® Waterproof membrane that is breathable, tested for 8 hours and also contains 60% recycled content.
We say groundbreaking due to the eco credentials that bring no compromise to in wear performance.
It has a 100% non metallic construction, including a fibreglass toecap and composite midsole.
FaraDRI is an ideal choice for contracts due to its ESD (below 35megaohm) rating, the vast, UK 3-16 size range, vegan friendly materials and sleek sports styling enabling it to be ‘the one for everyone’.
We’re proud to be Verified by The Vegan Society
The outsole complex is a dual density EPR rubber outsole which gives abrasion resistance whilst providing exceptional shock absorption and weight reduction.
All day comfort comes from an Activ-Step® recycled footbed which is made from post consumer plastic bottles and foam. Offering best in class breathability, shape retention and arch cushioning.
- Upper Material: Water repellent and breathable mesh
- Eyelets: Integrated
- Webbing and Trims: Heat laminated TPU cage and polyester pull loop
- Laces: 125cm 100% post consumer recycled non-wicking polyester
- Thread: Nylon
- Tongue: Inner: 100% post consumer recycled polyester / Outer: Water repellent and breathable mesh
- Collar: 100% post consumer recycled polyester
- Footbed: Activ-Step® 81% pre consumer recycled foam and 100% post consumer recycled top mesh ESD
- Lining: 60% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester and 40% Nylon
- Membrane: Activ-Tex® Waterproof
- Scuff Cap: TPU
- Outsole : Dual density EPR and rubber
- Protective Toecap: Fibreglass
- Protective Midsole: Kevlar